The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Nlightco. You are bound to follow our terms and conditions by visiting or purchasing our site. The terms and conditions are applicable to all our users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, or contributors of content.
Not agreeing to terms and conditions results in being unable to access the website or use a service. Any new tools or features added to our store are also subject to the terms of service. You can review the most current version of the terms of service at Nlightco.com.
Nlightco controls this website from our offices in Texas. The laws of Texas will apply to all matters related to using this website and purchasing products or services through this site.
- To access our Resources, you may need to provide accurate and current information about yourself during registration.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information. You are liable for all activities under your account.
- Unauthorized access or attempts to access our Resources through automated, unethical, or unconventional means are strictly prohibited.
- Any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including servers and networks, is strictly prohibited.
- Reproduction, duplication, resale, or any form of unauthorized distribution of our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any unauthorized activities conducted by you, which may result in consequences, losses, or damages to us, incurring potential legal liability.
- Open communication tools provided on our website, including but not limited to comments, chat, forums, and social media services, are to be used responsibly. You agree not to share or distribute any content that is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, or infringing on any proprietary rights.
- We reserve the right to remove any content that violates this User Agreement or is deemed offensive, harmful, or objectionable. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in content removal.
Content posted through open communication tools becomes the property of Nlightco. This grants us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display, and distribute such content.
You agree to indemnify and hold Nlightco, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and licensors harmless from any losses, expenses, damages, and costs resulting from a violation of this User Agreement.
Limitation of Warranties:
Our Resources are provided "as is" and "as available." We do not guarantee that they will meet your needs be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free. We do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of information obtained through our Resources.
Limitation of Liability:
Any claim against us is limited to the amount paid, if any, for our products or services. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary loss or damages.
All content and materials on Nlightco are the intellectual property of Nlightco and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
Termination of Use:
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Resources, with or without notice, for any reason, including a breach of this User Agreement.
Nlightco controls this website from our offices in [Location]. The laws of [Location] will apply to all matters related to using this website and purchasing products or services through this site.
Unless otherwise expressed, Nlightco disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.